The Southern Tier Diabetes Coalition (STDC) is a coalition of community health organizations in Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben counties working together to prevent diabetes, and where diabetes exists, to help improve management of the disease. Services and programs provided by coalition members include health education, support groups, awareness campaigns, and health programs, classes and services.
Membership is open to individuals and organizations interested in working with the Coalition to meet their goals and objectives. Join this growing group of volunteers dedicated in the fight against diabetes.
Southern Tier Diabetes Coalition Members:
- Steuben County Public Health
- Schuyler County Public Health
- Chemung County Health Department
- Guthrie HealthWorks
- Arnot Health
- Bath VA
- Steuben Rural Health Network
- S2AY Rural Health Network
- Diabetes on Target (Call 607-776-4065 for more info.)
- American Diabetes Association
- Novo Nordisk
- Sweet Kids (Visit their Facebook group page.)
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Steuben